Baby toddler toothbrush
Baby teeth develop while babies are still in the womb. Newborns have a full set of 20 baby teeth hidden in their gums.
For most babies, teeth begin to appear between 6 and 10 months. In some children, teeth appear as early as three months. In others, they don’t arrive until around 12 months. Children get teeth at different times. A very small number of children are born with 1-2 teeth.
Baby teeth can arrive in any order, although the central bottom teeth are often first. All 20 baby teeth will usually arrive by the time your child is three years old.
The 32 adult teeth replace the baby teeth between the ages of 6 and 20 years.
The advantages of using specific baby toddler toothbrush
- Fun to Use: Recommended by dentists. The “Stage 3” baby toothbrush is specially designed for the baby’s small teeth and gums. We customize for each stage to establish good oral hygiene with the baby and have fun doing it!
- Special Soft Bristles: Each baby toothbrush fitted with 10,000 super soft micro flex bristles that gently clean and massage the baby’s gums and teeth. Plus, it’s 1.8 times more effective at removing plaque in hard-to-reach areas than other manual toothbrushes.
- Easy to Grip: A compact brush head. The ergonomic & ultra-light handle for easy handling by small hands. This baby toothbrush is great for your little ones who will easy to brushing themselves.
- Safe for Babies: The short neck design protects your baby from gagging and choking. This baby toothbrush features a teething ring for stimulating the baby’s gums.
- BPA and Phthalates Free, Non-toxic, Steam Safe, 4 Stylish Baby Toothbrush Included.
To see other products ➡️ Products
Our YOUTUBE channel ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChG26fYb_4feb73Wm6oiU-g